Till now no one has understood why West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banrjee has come to Delhi to protest against Demonetization ? She could have done it in Bengal itself ? View more at #Hindustan360.
Everyone knows Congress and Aam Aadmi Party are the biggest critic of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and they have been very vocal about it then what is it that is making Mamta Banerjee so furious about note ban? Why is she leading the protest against PM Modi? There must reasons behind it which is making her so uncomfortable.
Take a look at some of the reasons which are making Mamta Banerjee furious at scrapping of currency by the Indian Government.
Aadhaar has helped cancel 2 crore Ration Cards
An important way to check leakages in the public distribution system is through digitized ration cards. Ration cards allow access to essentials at subsidized prices.The Government has now made it mandatory to link the Aadhar card with your ration card which has made many people uncomfortable. Aadhaar has helped in 2 crore fake ration card cancellation and the maximum cancellation is from West Bengal – 66 lakh cards. People were taking advantage of Ration cards but with government linking the Aadhar with it, they are now in a fix.
DYK. Why Mamta Banerjee is so scared
Chit Fund Scam
As Trinamool Congress (TMC) chief Mamta Banerjee tries to take the battle to the Centre on the issue of demonetization, she herself came on the firing line with the Saradha Chit fund scam. BJP’s Sidharth Nath Singh said, ‘She keeps on blabbering lies and canards. She is yet to answer our queries about the involvement of her party leaders in Saradha scam.’ Its a 200 to 300 billion scam on which Banerjee is quiet. With the old currency scrapped up, now all this money is a waste. What will the Trinamool Congress do to lure people on their side now?
BJP’s victory in Maharashtra and Gujarat local body elections
The demonetization magic is showing its effect. In a fiercely contested electoral battle in which the Centre’s demonetization policy dominated the campaign, Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) delivered a victorious march in the Maharashtra and Gujarat local body elections. In Maharashtra, BJP candidates have won in 52 councils. In Gujarat, out of 126 municipal and district panchayat seats, BJP has won 109.
Kejriwal’s funniest statements over Demonetization
1) Farmers are dying said Arvind Kejriwal during his speech because they deal with cash. Well this is a valid point, traditionally farmers believe “Cash is King” and they are not well versed with how the country’s banking system works.
2) Banks are having shortage of cash. They are not carrying the new 500, and 2000 notes and they are running out of 100 notes. This also is a valid point especially when the whole country notes have been demonetized.
3) Arvind Kejriwal told that many weddings are cancelled due to this recent move. This is definitely a valid statement. Wedding expenses are all dealt with cash. One might say there is a limitation in the amount of money that can be spent in a wedding so this move destroying a wedding is a false statement.
4) People suicide because of no cash is kind of an over rated statement. This is a false statement and Delhi CM should take back this statement. On the other hand long queue outside bank is a valid statement.
5) Arvind Kejriwal says PM should first concentrate on the money in Swiss Bank rather than domestic black money. Well there is a saying “practice at home before trying it outside”. Similarly PM Modi is first seeing the reaction in India before attacking black money outside India.
Rahul Gandhi over Demonetisation
Rahul Gandhi today targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi for declaring Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes invalid, wondering as to how bringing in the new Rs. 2000 note is going to make black money hoarding a lot harder.
Mr. Gandhi further asked: “One question for the PM: How is replacing 1,000 rupee notes with 2,000 rupee notes going to make black money hoarding a lot harder?”
“Once again Mr Modi shows how little he cares about ordinary people of this country — farmers, small shop-keepers, housewives — all thrown into utter chaos,” Mr. Gandhi tweeted on his official Twitter account.
Lalu Prasad Yadav over Demonetisation
Taking a jibe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ex-Railways Minister and RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav said, “Black money holders are nearby but he is not even the pronouncing name of those ‘friends’ (‘Mitron’ as Modi would have pronounced it).” In a series of tweets, Lalu condemned Modi’s demonetisation move.
Without naming PM Modi he tweeted, “Aam admi ke kataro me khade rahne ke najare lena band karo. kale dhan wale to ird gird hain. un mitron par karrwai to door, naam bhi nahi le sakte (stop enjoying the common man in queues. Black money holders are nearby, what to talk about action against them, he is not even pronouncing their name)”.
आम आदमी के कतारों में खड़े रहने के नज़ारे लेना बंद करो। काले धन वाले तो इर्द-गिर्द है। उन मित्रों पर कार्रवाई तो दूर, नाम भी नही ले सकते।
Nevertheless, Lalu criticised Modi for his earlier statement, calling himself a businessman. “If a man openly accepting that blood in his body belongs to a trader or businessman, how will he understand farmers’ misery,” he tweeted.
— Hindustan 360 (@Hindustan360) December 2, 2016
View more at #Hindustan360.